Четверг, 21.06.2018, 13:10
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Проект стерилизации животных
Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: moderator, Snoopy2  
Форум неравнодушных людей » Поболтай-ка! » Обо всём, что не подходит под другие разделы » Cat Abscess
Cat Abscess
kaisago2526Дата: Суббота, 09.06.2018, 16:46 | Сообщение # 1

Статус: Offline
Hi,

My cat has an abscess on the left side of his face. We took him to the vet, and they said its an infected tooth & it should go away by itself.. (they couldn't remove it because he is too old to go under any anaesthetic.) they gave him some antibiotics to take home & some sort of medicine for his gums in a syringe. It has been over 2 weeks, the swelling had gone down, but I feel like its getting worse again.. it doesn't look like its getting better. We have also had to change his diet too. Can anyone recommend any sort of home treatments?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.petforums.co.uk/threads/cat-abscess.488268/
Creative video production quote

Thanks!

Snoopy2Дата: Суббота, 09.06.2018, 19:20 | Сообщение # 2

Статус: Online
kaisago2526, if you are sure, that your cat has an abscess, there is no way but draining it. This can happen spontaneously, or with a small operation. As the conservative treatment did not help in the long run, I would not recommend to continue it. The operation as such is not too serious; even an elderly cat should stand it, but have the heart checked and choose an experienced doctor.

Форум неравнодушных людей » Поболтай-ка! » Обо всём, что не подходит под другие разделы » Cat Abscess
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Статьи | Зооэрудит © 2018